Camping is a key ingredient for an Ontario summer.
Tent? Check. Cooler? Check. Sleeping bag? Check. But this is 2018, and there are a few more necessities to add to your camping list if you want to have a good time.
GoPole DualCharge Solar Portable Charger
Battery dead? Don't sweat it. The Dualcharge 2 from GoPole harnesses the energy of the sun to charge your digital must-haves. With 2 USB ports you don't have to worry about your phone or GoPro losing juice because you can charge them simultaneously.
- 5000 mAh solar powerbank
- 2 USB ports
- Solar panels automatically recharge when exposed to solar rays
- Water- and dust-resistant
- Includes a carabiner to keep the Dualcharge 2 secured to you as you go
Lifeproof Aquaphonics Speaker
Music is a must on a camping trip. With AQ10, the mid-sized AQUAPHONICS Bluetooth speaker you can jam on the water without worrying about ruining your speaker. This is definitely a staff favourite right now. It even has a dry-box storage spot to hideaway keys, cards and cash. You can't go wrong with this one.
- 13 hour battery life
- 3.28 feet / 1 meters underwater for 30 minutes
- Floats in water
- Built in mic- works as a speakerphone
- Survives drops from 1.2 meters
- Available in multiple sizes
Lifeproof Fre Phone case
Because our smartphones are practically our fifth limb, it can be daunting to protect them on an outdoors adventure. Nothing ruins a camping trip like a broken phone (or limb). That's why we don't go anywhere without the Lifeproof Fre Phone case, the fully enclosed case made to withstand extremes. Not many phone cases can withstand being submersed 2 meters deep for up to an hour.
- Survives drops from 2 meters high
- 360° protection with built in screen cover
- Shields ports, mic, and speakers
All of the products mentioned are available at Altair Electronics at 750 Progress Ave.
in Kingston. Our knowledgable team of experts can help you with all of your tech needs.